Denver Bowling Zone
Your premiere site for Denver bowling information and news. Get full coverage of the Rocky Mountain Senior Bowlers Tour (RMSBT) for bowlers 50 years and older.
|RMSBT Sponsored by
||RMSBT Sponsored by
Rocky Mountain Senior Bowlers Tour is a monthly scratch tournament for bowlers 50 and older.
Click here for RMSBT Rules
- Location and Date
The tournament rotates between different bowling centers in Denver, Colorado Springs, Greeley and other locations along the front range.
Tournaments are held the 2nd Sunday from September thru April with an end of year tournament held in May.
- Format and Cost
- Individual scratch tournament
- 6 game Qualifier
- Top qualifier in each of 4 age groups (50-54, 55-59, 60-66, 67 and over) will receive a bye into the 1st round of match play. For an age group to receive a bye there must be at least 3 bowlers in the age group. If there are not 3 in an age group, the top non-age-group qualifier will receive the bye.
- The next top 8 top scores will move on to the 1st round of match play.
- The four winners will advance to a second round to include the 4 age group qualifiers who received a 1st round bye.
- The 4 winners move to the 3rd round of match play.
- Opponents in all three rounds are selected by a blind draw and will bowl a single game.
- The two final winners will bowl a single game for the championship.
- Cash is the top 12 with 30 to 36 entries and then 1 out of 3 every 3 entries above 36.
- $25 annual membership
- $85 prepaid
- $90 at the door
- $100 non-member